I was nominated for an award by a wonderful and talented blogger, Robbie at Robbie's Paw Prints! How fun is that? Thank you Robbie!
This can be a lot of fun, so if you were one of my 7 nominated, keep it going to make another crafty and creative blogger's day!
Here are the rules to be followed for this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Ok, here goes! My 7 nominations are:
1. Lynn at Beading Heart Art
2. Bobbi at Beading at the Beach
3. Bobbi at The Bead Goes On
4. Beth at Bellesanbeaus Crafts
(She makes the most exquisite face cabs...you have to check them out!!!)
5. Terri at Crowwoman-terri
6. Christi at Sweetpea Path
and last but certainly not least
7. Dees at W.I.P. Work in Progress
7 Things About Myself That You Probably Didn't Know
(and might not care to know! lol)
1. I taught myself the first level of the piano when I was 7 and took lessons until I was 15, playing everything from Meatloaf to Beethoven.
2. I have four children, all of them born on a Tuesday.
3. I have been married to an amazing man named Jeff for 16 years come this May!
4. My family and I think farts are funny. (hehe I probably lost a few friends and readers on that one!!! lol)
5. When I grew up I wanted to be an author, teacher and doctor. Now all I want to do is BEAD!!!
6. I've lived in Arizona (Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, Surprise, Gilbert) California (I don't remember where), Ohio (Wilmington and Aurora), Pennsylvania (Aspinwall and O'Hara Township), Hawaii (Waipahu, Waikiki and Mililani) and Nebraska (Lincoln, Bellevue and Plattsmouth).
7. I make the world's best cinnamon rolls!!! ask me for the recipe, and I'll share with you!