Monday, October 10, 2011

It's been a long time!

I have been seriously MIA, haven't I?  Sorry I have been away from Blogger for so long.  I really need to get caught up on everyone's blogs.  Do you forgive me for not visiting you lately?  I hope so!

I have no beads to share. :(  Due to lack of funds and the fact that my muse has abandoned me, I haven't created anything since working on the projects for the book.  The book has been keeping me busy, and I really hope that you will stick with me long enough to see it published so you can look at what I've been doing.  As of right now I will have 3 projects in it.  I am very excited about what I have designed, but unfortunately I can't share it with you yet.  In addition to designing and beading the projects, I have had to become somewhat of a mini expert in Photoshop to edit my photos and get them ready for print.  Each photo takes about 2 hours, so it's very time consuming!

I want to announce that I have created a new blog that I hope you all will visit and follow.  Why did I do that?  Simply because I have more to share than just beads.  Yes, beads are completely fantabulous, and I truly love them, but that's just one facet of what my life is.  So, I guess my new blog will be a little more up close and personal.  I'll still post here from time to time, but I think the bulk of my posts, beads and otherwise, will be over at my new spot at Indigo Days.  I do hope you will come see me there.  And I also hope that you haven't given up on me here.

I miss hearing from everyone, so I need to get back to blogging...both my stuff and reading yours!

1 comment:

Carol Creech said...

Hey Lisa! Nice to see you back. I will check out the new blog, too. The book sounds very exciting - I can't wait to see it!

I hear you about wanting to cover more than just beads. My blog has been a bit all over the place lately (just like my various projects!), but it's fun to just blog about whatever is going on at the moment creatively. Feel free to check it out. I'm off to follow your new one :) Happy catching up!
Carol