Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yea Artbeads!

I just received a letter in the mail from Artbeads.com.  They thanked me for working with them this year as a Design Partner, sent a couple little gifts (which was so nice of them) and also gave me something to share with you all!!!  From now until July 31, 2010, I and all my readers get to use a 10% discount code for your purchases with them.  How nice is that??  During the checkout process, just type in the following code:

SCF10P-ARTBEADS-0125

I hope you enjoy your 10% off discount.  Let me know what wonderful purchases you make!

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Thank you Artbeads, and thank you Lisa! Very generous of both of you.
xx, Carol

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Lisa, Wow, that's so nice of them to do that, not only for you but for everyone else also. So...what did you get good. lol Thanks Artbeads and thank you Sweetie for your fabulous pieces that you make and share with us! I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your evening.
Giant hugs...
Bobbi

Bellesanbeaus said...

Wow that was nice of them to do that for you...but then with the beautiful pieces you create using their beads I don't blame them. Thank you so much for sharing with us...big hugs beth

Jan said...

Thanks for this offer and how wonderful for you to receive this exposure! I'll go check them out.