Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baseball

I have 4" of rope left to go, so I have nothing beady to show you today.  But I wanted to show off my kids at their baseball game this past Monday night.  Sara came up to the plate, and got straight down to business...she doesn't mess around!  Jeff has her first in the lineup because over all the boys on the team she's the most consistent hitter.  So, here's Sara!
And Matthew pitched a fabulous game!!!  He pitched 4 innings, 8 strike outs and only allowed 1 run.  Way to go Matthew!  I just put a sampling of his pitching and strikes on this video...but in the first few seconds you'll see Sara playing 2nd base backing up her big brother. 

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Congratulations to the kids and their proud parents! I remember those little leagues days, miss them a little, but truthfully not a lot. I commend you for supporting them. Its a very time consuming show of love.
xx, Carol

Anonymous said...

Awwww so cute, you must be so proud!